No bake, no egg chocolate chip cookie dough bite recipe.
- Start by mixing the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the 2 pounds of powdered sugar, one cup at a time.
- Add 1 cup of mini chocolate chips. Fold them in to the dough.
- Next, take about a teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Roll in white sugar. Then press into the candy mold.
- Remove and place on wax or parchment paper to dry for about an hour.
- Then refrigerate.
Rolling the cookie dough mixture in sugar will help you remove it from the candy molds.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chip, cookie dough