- 2 packages of 2 naan flatbread
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/4 c taco seasoning (or 1 package)
- 3/4 c water
- 1 can refried beans (if you prefer a thick layer – use 2 cans)
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped lettuce
- 1 can sliced olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1 package taco chips
- Sour cream (optional)
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees.
- Then make the taco meat. Brown the hamburger. Add 1/4 cup or 1 package of taco seasoning plus 3/4 cup of water. Cook for another few minutes until thickened. Set aside.
- Lay out the naan bread on parchment paper. I use parchment paper a lot because of the easy cleanup.
- Spread a thin layer of refried beans over each piece of flatbread.
- Top with taco meat and shredded cheddar cheese.
- I put the parchment paper with the pizzas directly on the oven racks. Cook for 8 minutes – you just need to warm up the bread, beans and melt the cheese.
- Remove from the oven. Top with lettuce, sliced cherry tomatoes, sliced olives, and crushed taco chips.
- Optional – add sour cream and hot sauce. Enjoy!
Top with your favorite taco toppings.
- Prep Time: 22
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: taco pizza, pizza, dinner