The tastiest macaroni salad you’ll ever make. This macaroni salad is made with shell pasta, cheddar cheese, peas, and onions.
- 1/2 box shell pasta
- 1 block cheddar cheese (small)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can peas
- 1 can tuna
- Cook one half of the box of shell pasta according to box directions. Rinse with cold water. Warm pasta and miracle whip will not be a good combination!
- Add the pasta to a medium-sized serving bowl.
- Drain the tuna and add it to the pasta.
- Drain the can of peas and add.
- Dice one medium onion and add.
- Chop and add one small block of medium cheddar cheese. (Try sharp cheese also if you are a sharp cheddar fan).
Be sure to let the pasta cool before adding the dressing.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: miracle whip, pasta salad, peas, cheddar cheese, tuna