Perfect dessert for someone who loves peach. Peach pie filling, peach jello, lemon-lime soda dessert topped with whipped cream and peach-os.
- 1 Large package peach jello
- 1 1/2 c Boiling water
- 12 oz Lemon-lime soda
- 1 Package of Peach-Os
- 1 Can of Whipped Cream
- Empty one large package of peach jello into a medium-sized bowl.
- Then, boil enough water to make 1 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Add 1 ½ cups of boiling water to the jello.
- Mix in 12 ounces of lemon-lime soda (Sprite or 7-up).
- If you are making one large dessert, mix in the peach pie filling to the jello mixture.
- However, if you are making individual servings, add the peach pie filling to the bottom of each container. Then fill with the jello mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Top with whip cream and peach-os. Add sprinkles if you’re feeling festive.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach, jello