Flavorful, juicy marinated flank steak.
- 1 flank steak
- 1/4 c pineapple juice
- 1/4 c ketchup
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. minced onions
- Use a large plastic zip lock bag for the marinade. Nothing fancy!
- Add the pineapple juice, ketchup, mustard, pepper, soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic and onion. Zip the bag and mix well.
- Rinse the flank steak and add to the ziplock bag. Release as much air as you can and zip tight.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 1 -2 hours. If you have enough time to marinade overnight, even better!
- When you are ready to grill, turn the grill on high. Sear one side and then turn the grill down to medium heat. Grill for 8-10 minutes on one side. Then flip and cook another 8-10 minutes.
- Use a meat thermometer and cook to desired doneness.
- When you’re ready to serve, slice into thin strips.
You can substitute the pineapple juice for vinegar.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: marinated flank steak, grilled steak