Grilled sweet potato chips with coarse kosher salt and olive oil.
- 2 large sweet potatoes or yams
- olive oil
- coarse kosher salt
- Use a mandoline slicer to slice the 2 large sweet potatoes into thin chips.
- Use a zip lock plastic bag to toss the sweet potatoes with olive oil and coarse kosher salt.
- Arrange on a grilling pan or wrap in tin foil.
- Grill on the upper grill rack at medium heat for 30-40 minutes. Or until the sweet potatoes reach desired tenderness or crispiness.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet potato, chips