Light and healthy romaine lettuce salad with berries, almonds, red onions and topped with poppy-seed dressing.
- 2 heads of romaine lettuce
- 1 package strawberries
- 1 package blueberries
- 1 package toasted sliced almonds
- 1 red onion
- 1 bottle poppy-seed dressing
- Chop two heads of romaine lettuce, add to a medium-sized serving bowl.
- Rinse and slice the strawberries, add.
- Rinse and add the blueberries.
- Slice the red onion into long strips. Add.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- When it’s meal time, drizzle with poppy seed dressing or add your own to individual servings. Enjoy!
Add your favorite fruits to this salad.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: poppyseed, berry, romaine, summer salad