The perfect sweet treat. Perfect for holidays and special occasions.
- In a large bowl, add the almond bark (broken down into individual pieces).
- Melt in the microwave in small increments to avoid burning. Stir often.
- Add food coloring, if desired. However, be careful not to add too much as this can make the almond bark chunky. If this does happen, you can add paramount crystals or candy thinner.
- Add both bags of puff popcorn. Mix well.
- Spread the coated popcorn onto parchment or wax paper to dry.
- Carefully break apart the popcorn and add to a storage container.
You guys, this is super sweet. So keep that in mind!
- Category: Sweets
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: popcorn, white chocolate