- 3 to 4 ears of sweet corn
- Olive oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Remove the husks and silk from each piece of corn and rinse.
- Then rub olive oil on each ear of corn. (We like to use a basting brush or oil mister to easily apply it.)
- Add the corn to your air fryer basket.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Air fry for 12 to 18 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- At 12 minutes, check for tenderness and color.
- If needed, flip and continue cooking until the desired doneness is reached.
- Remove the air fryer basket and transfer it to a serving plate.
- Serve with butter and enjoy.
PowerXL 5qt Single Basket Air FryerBuy Now →
Nutrition information includes the oil and butter.
The corn will become a darker yellow and the kernels will be tender when done. Test with a fork or knife.
But be careful not to cook the corn too long, or the kernels can get tough and chewy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 ear
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 6.4 g
- Sodium: 605.7 mg
- Fat: 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.1 g
- Protein: 3.4 g
- Cholesterol: 7.6 mg
Keywords: summer, side dish, healthy, vegetable