A delicious and easy appetizer (or main dish!) perfect for special occasions and entertaining.
- 1 lb raw peeled, deveined medium shrimp
- 1 package bacon
- 2 ingredient barbecue sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. (If your oven has a convection setting, use it for added crispiness.)
- If shrimp is frozen, thaw out by running it under cold water.
- Prepare your pan by lining with parchment paper.
- Place your baking rack on top of the paper.
- Cut the bacon slices into thirds.
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with one third slice of bacon.
- Thread five pieces on each skewers.
- Line the baking rack with all of the prepared skewers.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes (15 minutes total – keep reading!).
- Brush each skewer with BBQ sauce.
- Flip and coat the other side with BBQ sauce.
- Roast for another 5 minutes or until you reach desired doneness.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dinner, appetizer, shrimp, bacon, barbecue sauce