- 1 lb raw peeled, deveined medium to large shrimp
- 1 package bacon
- 2-ingredient barbecue sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. (If your oven has a convection setting, use it for added crispiness.)
- Prepare your pan by lining it with parchment paper, placing a baking rack on top, and greasing the baking rack so the bacon does not stick.
- Cut the bacon slices into thirds.
- Wrap each piece of shrimp with one-third slice of bacon.
- Thread five pieces on each skewer. Line the baking rack with all of the prepared skewers.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Brush each skewer with BBQ sauce.
- Flip and coat the other side with BBQ sauce.
- Roast for another 10 minutes or until you reach desired doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!
If your oven has a convection setting, use it for added crispiness.
If you buy frozen shrimp, be sure to thaw it out by running it under cold water before assembling kabobs.
Because each brand and type of bacon will be of different thicknesses and each oven will cook slightly differently, you may want to turn the kabobs again, coat them with barbecue sauce, and cook for an additional 5 minutes or so.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 kabob
- Calories: 313
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 570.9 mg
- Fat: 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 7.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Protein: 18.5 g
- Cholesterol: 127.8 mg
Keywords: dinner, appetizer, shrimp, bacon, barbecue sauce, party food