- First, you’ll want to pull out your cream cheese and let it soften.
- Once the cream cheese is softened, add it to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Then add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar and mix until well blended.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to your serving dish. Use a spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Next, you’ll want to microwave the caramel for a few seconds just to make it easier to pour.
- Add the caramel sauce on top of the cream cheese layer and use a spatula to spread it evenly around the dish as well.
- Finally, take your chopped peanuts and sprinkle them over the caramel layer.
- Cover and chill in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.
- Right before serving, chop your apple slices and prepare any other dippers (see list of yummy ideas). Arrange on a serving platter.
The amount of chopped peanuts you use will depend on the dish you use and how much surface area of caramel you have to work with. We used about 1/4 cup.
To keep apples from browning – read these tips.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 382
- Sugar: 64.8 g
- Sodium: 370.5 mg
- Fat: 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 6.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 69.8 g
- Protein: 4.2 g
- Cholesterol: 28.7 mg
Keywords: fall appetizer, fall recipe, fall snack, fall dessert, caramel apples