Refreshing cauliflower summer salad with pasta, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and ranch.
- Cook half of one box of spiral pasta (1 pound box) according to the directions on the box. Rinse with cold water.
- Chop the cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
- Dice the cucumber and tomato into chunks.
- Slice the black olives (if not already pre-sliced out of the can).
- Mix pasta, cauliflower, cucumber, tomato and olives in a large bowl.
- Add the ranch dressing – enough to coat the salad mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cauliflower, ranch, olives, cucumbers, pasta, tomatoes