A delicious grilled appetizer. And if you aren’t a fan of spicy, these poppers aren’t spicy!
This recipe is made in a wood pellet grill, but you can easily make them on a gas grill as well.
- 24 medium to large jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 8oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 pieces of bacon, halved
- Wash peppers.
- Cut off tops of peppers with the edge of the coring tool or with a knife.
- Use the Cave Tools pepper coring tool to remove the insides and seeds.
- Mix the sour cream, cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a small bowl.
- Stuff each pepper with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each pepper with a half a piece of bacon.
- Line in the Cave Tools pepper rack.
- Smoke for 1 hour.
- Cook at about 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Pick medium to large jalapenos to make sure you don’t crack them when coring. And so you have plenty of room inside to stuff the cheese mixture.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: grilled, jalapeno, bacon