Popcorn cake loaded with spice drops and M&MS is the perfect treat for fall, Halloween or Thanksgiving.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the butter and miniature marshmallows.
- Melt in the microwave.
- Add 10 cups of popcorn and mix well.
- Fold in the spice drops and M&Ms.
- Grease a bundt pan.
- With greased hands add the popcorn mix to the pan and press down firmly.
- Turn the bundt pan over on a plate or serving tray.
- Decorate edges with autumn sprinkles. Optional.
You can also add peanuts.
- Category: Cake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: popcorn, cake, m&ms, spice drops