Easy, delicious no-bake cookies loaded with peanut butter flavor and oatmeal.
- Begin by adding sugar, milk, and butter to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once mixed well, bring the mixture to a boil and cook hard for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Then remove from the heat, add peanut butter, and mix well.
- Fold in the quick-cooking oatmeal and mix thoroughly.
- Using a cookie scoop, drop by heaping scoop-fulls onto wax paper (or parchment).
- Allow the cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove from wax paper and store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- Prep Time: 18 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 251
- Sugar: 3.4 g
- Sodium: 128.9 mg
- Fat: 19.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.6 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 10.5 mg
Keywords: quick dessert, party food, no-bake