An adaptation of the classic corn flake wreath. Perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- Food coloring
- 7 cups corn flakes
- Orange candy coating
- Green candy coating
- Candy thinner (optional)
- In a large bowl, add 6 cups of marshmallows and 1/2 cup butter, sliced.
- Melt in the microwave in small increments, stirring frequently until smooth and all the butter is melted.
- Add orange (or red and yellow) food coloring and mix well.
- Fold cornflakes into the marshmallow mixture.
- On top of wax paper and with greased hands or a spoon, press the cornflake mixture firmly into a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter.
- Carefully lift the cookie cutter and repeat.
- Melt candy coating and drizzle over the pumpkins.
- Melt green candy coating and drizzle over the “stem” of the pumpkin.
- Allow the candy coating to dry.
- Store in an airtight container until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cornflakes, marshmallows