- 6 c miniature marshmallows (2 packages needed)
- 3/4 c butter
- red and blue food coloring
- 1 box corn flakes (7 1/2 cups needed)
- Red, white and blue sprinkles (optional)
- Start by greasing a bundt cake pan.
- You will be making three layers – red, white and blue.
- Melt 2 cups of marshmallows and 1/4 cup of butter in the microwave in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Once melted, add 3-4 drops of red food coloring. Add more if needed to get the shade of red you like.
- Next, add 2 1/2 cups of corn flakes. Stir well.
- Grease hands with cooking spray or butter. Press the red layer into the bottom of the bundt cake pan.
- Repeat the same steps for the white layer, no food coloring needed.
- Press the white layer on top of the red layer.
- Finally, repeat the same steps for the blue layer, adding the blue layer on top of the white layer.
- Chill for about an hour or more. Then place a plate or serve tray over the bundt cake pan and flip the cake over. It should come out easily with a few pats on top of the pan.
- Sprinkle with red, white and blue sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Swap out sprinkles for red, white and blue M&Ms or drizzle with red, white and blue colored melted chocolate.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: Fourth of July, cake, cornflakes