Caramel roll pull-aparts are made with frozen bread dough and topped with an ooey gooey caramel sauce. Excellent to make ahead of time and serve when you have company. And perfect for the holidays!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 by 13 pan by lightly greasing with cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients for your sauce, melted margarine, brown sugar, vanilla pudding, milk, and ground cinnamon.
- Take one loaf of bread dough and tear into small chunks in the 9 by 13 pan.
- Pour the caramel mixture over the first loaf of frozen bread dough.
- Next, tear the second loaf of bread dough into chunks and place on top of the caramel mixture.
- Allow the bread dough to rise until it doubles in size.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- The bread should be golden brown.
- Finally, place a cutting board or sheet pan over the 9 by 13 pan and flip the pan over to release the caramel roll pull-aparts.
- Serve warm, if possible.
- With butter, if desired.
Serve these pull-aparts warm — so good!
Be sure to use margarine, not butter! Cook and serve vanilla pudding, not instant!
- Category: Breads
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel, pull-aparts, monkey bread