- 8 oz cream cheese
- seasoning salt
- 1 package soft flour tortillas
- 1 large package of thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 large jar of baby dill pickles
- Spread one soft flour tortilla with softened cream cheese and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Top with a layer of thinly sliced deli ham.
- Place pickles across one end of the tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla around the row of pickles and continue to roll to the other end of the tortilla.
- Slice the roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place on a serving tray and repeat until you run out of ingredients.
white marble wood serving boardBuy Now →
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love!
It’s best to make these roll-ups the same day, a few hours before serving if possible. The tortilla will get a little soggy when left in the refrigerator overnight. But still delicious!
For large gatherings, plan to make two batches.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 rollup
- Calories: 56
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 261.2 mg
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.3 g
- Protein: 2.2 g
- Cholesterol: 7 mg
Keywords: pickles, ham, rollups, cream cheese, pinwheels