A classic recipe for pickle ham & cheese roll-ups. These will be your go-to appetizers to bring to the next potluck or barbecue.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- season salt
- 1 package soft tortillas
- 1 large package of thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 large jar of baby dill pickles
- Spread one tortilla with softened cream cheese and sprinkle with season salt.
- Top with a layer of thinly sliced deli ham.
- Place pickles across one end of the tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla around the row of pickles and continue to roll to the other end of the tortilla.
- Slice the roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place on a serving tray and repeat until you run out of ingredients.
It’s best to make these roll-ups the same day. The tortilla will get a little soggy when left in the refrigerator overnight. But still delicious!
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pickles, ham, rollups, cream cheese, pinwheels