A classic recipe for pickle, ham & cream cheese tortilla roll-ups. These will be your new go-to appetizer for parties, potlucks, and barbecues.
- Spread one soft flour tortilla with softened cream cheese and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Top with a layer of thinly sliced deli ham.
- Place pickles across one end of the tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla around the row of pickles and continue to roll to the other end of the tortilla.
- Slice the roll into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place on a serving tray and repeat until you run out of ingredients.
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love!
It’s best to make these roll-ups the same day, a few hours before serving if possible. The tortilla will get a little soggy when left in the refrigerator overnight. But still delicious!
For large gatherings, plan to make two batches.
- Category: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pickles, ham, rollups, cream cheese, pinwheels