Classic cream cheese mints are a classic wedding dessert. But they’re also great for baby showers, bridal showers, and more. Customize with your favorite flavors – mint, lemon, or almond. Make fun colors to coordinate with your event.
- Start with softened cream cheese. (Divide cream cheese in separate bowls if you are making different colors and flavors.)
- Mix in the flavoring and food coloring. (Please note the recipe only calls for 1 teaspoon flavoring, so 4 colors will only use 1/4 teaspoon per color.)
- Slowly mix in the powdered sugar. A stand mixer is really helpful.
- Take a small amount of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Dip in sugar and press into the mold.
- Slowly remove from the mold by tipping upside down.
- Allow the mints to dry for a few hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
You can use any flavoring you like – lemon, mint, peppermint, and almond.
Store in the refrigerator. You can also freeze these mints.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (mix)
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mints, candy, cream cheese, wedding, dessert, party, food, treats, sweets