A family favorite green olive dip fused with ham and pickle roll-ups, plus or minus a few ingredients. Caution – must be a green olive lover!
- You can start by leaving the cream cheese out to soften. Or soften in the microwave on defrost; however, make sure it doesn’t melt.
- Add the cream cheese to a small bowl.
- Then, drain the juice from the cocktail onions and add to a food processor.
- Next, drain the olives and add on top of the onions.
- Chop into small pieces. It won’t look very appetizing at this point, but trust me it will taste good!
- Add the cocktail onion and green olive mixture to the cream cheese. Mix well.
- Now you’re ready to assemble the roll-ups.
- On a cutting board, lay out one flour tortilla. Spread with a generous layer of the cream cheese and green olive mixture.
- Top with 4 slices of deli ham.
- Roll tightly from end to end. (Important or they will fall apart easily!)
- Slice the roll-up into ½ inch – ¾ inch pieces. You will likely have scraps once you get to the very ends of each side — the ends don’t stay together as well. But these pieces will make good testers.
- Repeat these steps until all of the cream cheese and olive mixture is gone.
- Arrange on a serving tray. Enjoy!
Caution – must be a green olive lover!
- Category: Appetizers
Keywords: green olives, roll-ups