The best potato salad you’ll ever make. The secret is in the sauce. Miracle whip makes the flavor pop compared to traditional mayonnaise.
- Boil eggs, peel, dice and cool.
- Boil potatoes, peel, dice and cool.
- Dice pickles and onions.
- Combine eggs, potatoes, pickles, and onions in a medium-sized serving bowl.
- Mix the miracle whip, mustard, milk, sugar, and salt to make the sauce.
- Fold the sauce into the egg, potato, pickle and onion mixture.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
Add more milk to reach the desired consistency of the sauce.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
Keywords: potato salad, miracle whip