Delicious, refreshing homemade infused water. Customize this recipe with your favorite fruits and herbs.
A list of the best fruits and herbs to add is in the notes. And my favorite combinations are featured in this post!
- Fruits of choice (see notes for best fruits to add)
- Herbs of choice (see notes for best herbs to add)
- Ice cubes (optional)
2. Add your favorite fruits and herbs, slice if needed.
3. Fill the remainder of the jar, pitcher, or bottle with water.
4. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours; overnight is even better.
5. If you prefer ice water, add ice cubes before drinking. Enjoy!
Best fruits to add: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, lemons, limes, oranges, cucumbers, kiwi, grapefruit, watermelon, pineapple, coconut, and peaches.
Best herbs to add: mint, basil, rosemary, cilantro, basil, cinnamon, lavender, ginger, and sage.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Beverages
Keywords: infused water, fruit, herbs. flavored water, homemade