An easy way to make lefse with instant potato flakes. Just as yummy. Spread with butter, sugar, roll-up and enjoy!
- In a large bowl, mix the potato flakes, salt, sugar, 7up, water, evaporated milk and oil.
- Add 2 cups of flour.
- Mix and knead.
- Roll the dough into balls.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the lefse griddle to 350 degrees. (may depend on your grill)
- Pull only one ball of dough from the refrigerator at a time.
- On a floured pastry board, roll the dough to about 12 inches in diameter.
- Place the rolled dough on the griddle.
- The dough will start to bubble.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- When you’re ready to serve — spread with butter, sugar, roll-up and enjoy!
- Category: Breads
- Cuisine: Norwegian
Keywords: lefse, flatbread, 7up