A family favorite Christmas treat. Marshmallows, caramel and rice krispies.
- In a medium to large bowl, add the butter, caramels and sweetened condensed milk.
- Melt in the microwave in small increments until melted, stirring often.
- Dip each marshmallow into the caramel mixture.
- Roll in rice krispies.
- Place on wax paper to set.
- Store until ready to serve.
- These treats freeze well. And are delicious when frozen.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel, marshmallow, rice krispies