- Unwrap the caramels.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, caramels, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Melt in the microwave in small increments until smooth, stir often.
- Dip each marshmallow into the caramel mixture.
- Roll in rice krispies.
- Place on wax or parchment paper to set for about an hour.
- Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to serve.
- Allow to set for about an hour.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 rice krispy ball
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 13.8 g
- Sodium: 98.1 mg
- Fat: 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.2 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 9.7 mg
Keywords: caramel, marshmallow, rice krispies