- Chop the green pepper, onion, and tomato into small chunks. Add to a 8x8x2 glass baking dish.
- Drain the pinto beans and mexicorn. (Rinse the pinto beans as well so the dip doesn’t get watery.) Add both to the pepper, onion, and tomatoes.
- Mix ingredients together, or leave in layers.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the sour cream and ranch dip seasoning.
- Drop spoonfuls of the ranch mixture on top of the first layer.
- Spread the ranch mixture like you are frosting a cake.
- Spread one 1/2 cup shredded cheese on top of the ranch layer. I like to use freshly grated cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with sliced black olives.
- For the best flavor, chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- When you’re ready to serve, pair with tortilla chips.
- AND be prepared to share the recipe! Your friends and family will love it!
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Dips
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 118
- Sugar: 0.8 g
- Sodium: 262.2 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.9 g
- Protein: 5.4 g
- Cholesterol: 18.7 mg
Keywords: ranch, mexicorn, dip, cold, appetizer, pinto beans, tomatoes, onions, green peppers