Quick and easy mexicorn dip recipe paired perfectly with tortilla chips. Great for summer picnics, BBQs and game days.
- 1 can mexicorn
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 small onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 package dry ranch dip seasoning
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can black olives, sliced
- Start by draining the mexicorn and pinto beans. (Rinse the pinto beans as well so the dip doesn’t get watery.) Add both to a 8x8x2 glass baking dish.
- Next, chop the green pepper and onion into small chunks. Add to the pinto beans and mexicorn.
- Mix the pinto beans, onion, green pepper and mexicorn.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the sour cream and ranch dip seasoning.
- Drop spoonfuls of the ranch mixture on top of the first layer.
- Spread the ranch mixture like you are frosting a cake.
- Spread one 1/2 cup shredded cheese on top of the ranch layer. I like to use freshly grated cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle with sliced black olives.
Chill & Serve
- For the best flavor, chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
- When you’re ready to serve, pair with tortilla chips.
- AND be prepared to share the recipe! Your friends and family will love it!
You can also add diced tomatoes to the first layer.
- Category: Dips
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ranch, mexicorn, dip