- Begin by prepping a 13 by 9 pan with parchment paper. We love to use pre-cut parchment baking sheets.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, mix the sugar and evaporated milk. Then top with butter, cut in slices.
- Microwave for 9 1/2 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes. Be careful not to over-stir the fudge as it may get grainy.
- Next, add the chocolate chips, marshmallow creme, and vanilla. Stir until the mixed well.
- Pour into the prepared 13 by 9 pan. Chill for several hours in the refrigerator, overnight if possible.
- Carefully lift the fudge out of the pan using the sides of parchment paper.
- Cut into 1-inch to 1 1/2-inch square pieces. Store in an airtight container until you’re ready to serve.
- You can easily freeze this fudge. Make it weeks before the holidays and freeze.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 142
- Sugar: 20.3 g
- Sodium: 11.5 mg
- Fat: 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 7.6 mg
Keywords: christmas candy, holiday baking