- 6 cups miniature marshmallows (10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 7 cups corn flakes
- Mini whoppers robin eggs
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Add mini marshmallows to a large microwave bowl.
- Add sliced butter to the marshmallows.
- Melt in the microwave in small increments, frequently stirring until smooth and all the butter is melted.
- Fold corn flakes into the marshmallow mixture, stir gently until evenly coated.
- Press about 1/3 cup cornflake mixture firmly into a circle-shaped cookie cutter. Press with a spoon to create the nest.
- Carefully lift the cookie cutter.
- Repeat until all of the corn flake mixture is gone.
- Top each nest with 3 mini Whopper Robin Eggs.
- Allow to set for 20 to 30 minutes. Placing them in the freezer will help speed this up.
- Store in an airtight container until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!
- Greasing your hands with baking spray or butter will help prevent the marshmallow from sticking to your hands while forming.
- Use about 1/3 cup corn flake mixture in each nest.
- We use a 2.5″ round cookie cutter.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Category: Desserts
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 nest
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 14.2 g
- Sodium: 98.9 mg
- Fat: 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.9 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 15.2 mg
Keywords: easter, cornflakes, spring, eggs, birds nest, cookies, no-bake