An adaptation of the classic corn flake wreath. Perfect for Easter.
- In a large bowl, add 6 cups of marshmallows and 1/2 cup butter, sliced.
- Melt in the microwave in small increments, stirring frequently until smooth and all the butter is melted.
- Fold cornflakes into the marshmallow mixture.
- On top of wax paper and with greased hands or a spoon, press the cornflake mixture firmly into a circle shaped cookie cutter. Press with a spoon to create the nest.
- Carefully lift the cookie cutter and repeat.
- Add the Whopper Robin Eggs.
- Store in an airtight container until you are ready to serve. Enjoy!
Greasing your hands will help.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easter, cornflakes