Creamy cucumber dip – super easy and so flavorful.
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 package cream cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 package of ranch dip seasoning
- Set the cream cheese out to soften.
- Chop the cucumbers into large chunks, set aside.
- Once the cream cheese is soft, add to a medium size mixing bowl and use a hand mixer to blend until creamy.
- Add the sour cream and blend again until silky smooth.
- Add the ranch dip seasoning packet and mix well.
- Add the chopped cucumbers.
- Refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
- Add to a serving dish and pair with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers or veggies.
This dip is best served the day you make it. The cucumbers can cause the dip to get watery when left to set overnight.
- Category: Dips
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: ranch, cucumber, dip, cream cheese