One cup cookies are the go-to chocolate chip cookie in our house. A three-generation family recipe.
- In a large bowl, mix together the brown sugar, white sugar, margarine, oil, egg, flour, vanilla, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- Mix in chocolate chips, rice krispies, and oatmeal.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool completely, store in an airtight container.
Do not over bake these cookies. They will get hard.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate chip, oatmeal, rice krispies