Georgia Peach Moscow Mules are the perfect Summer cocktail for entertaining.
- Fill your copper mug with ice – we fill the mug close to the top with ice.
- Add one shot of 360 Georgia Peach vodka into the mug with the ice or about 1.5 ounces.
- Pour Barritt’s Ginger Beer to fill the mug or about half of the can or 6 ounces.
- Squeeze a fresh lime (or use lime juice) to fill 1/4 of a shot glass with lime juice. Pour into the mug and mix well.
- Slice limes and fresh peaches and spear with bamboo picks. Garnish each mule with picks and fresh mint leaves.
The brands you use do make a difference!
If you plan to slow sip – you’ll want to add less ice because it will get watered down.
- Category: Beverages
Keywords: peach, moscow mule