- Begin by crushing the candy canes; skip this step if you purchased pre-crushed peppermint.
- Next, add the white chocolate to a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Melt the white chocolate until smooth (do not overcook).
- Dip the pretzel crisps into the white chocolate. Flip with a fork and cover the entire pretzel, then remove.
- Place on a cooling rack with wax paper underneath for easy cleanup.
- Allow the covered pretzels to dry until set, or put them in the fridge to speed up the set time.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.
You can place the dipped pretzels directly onto wax paper, but this will cause the white chocolate to pool around the pretzel crisp.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 dipped pretzel
- Calories: 96
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 84.8 mg
- Fat: 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.6 g
- Protein: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 2.4 mg
Keywords: christmas treat, holiday treat, holiday baking, christmas candy