A raspberry cheesecake dessert salad that is so delicious. Not to mention it’s super easy. 10 minutes and you’re done.
- 32 oz vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3.4 oz Cheesecake Jello Pudding Mix
- 2 packages frozen raspberries (1 package optional for topping)
- 1 can Reddi Whip – optional
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend the vanilla yogurt and Cool Whip.
- Add the Jello Cheesecake pudding mix and blend with a whisk or an electric mixer.
- Fold in one small package of frozen raspberries. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. This will allow the raspberries to thaw and add flavor to the cheesecake mixture.
- Optional – add to a trifle bowl or fun serving bowl. On top of the cheesecake mixture, decorate with the rim of the bowl with Reddi Whip then add the frozen raspberries to the middle.
- The easiest dessert salad you’ll ever make!
Allowing the salad to set in the fridge for a few hours will bring out the raspberry flavor.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberries, dessert salad, cheesecake