Raspberry Cheesecake Salad ♡ a delicious fluff cheesecake salad loaded with raspberries. Perfect for Summer barbecues, potlucks, and parties!
We’re sharing one of our favorite dessert salads (quite possibly the easiest salad you’ll ever make). It’s a raspberry fluff cheesecake salad that is so delicious. And it only takes 4 ingredients and 10 minutes to make.
Why We Love This Salad
- Raspberry salad is the perfect dish to bring when you are invited last minute to a barbecue or dinner party. All you have to do is swing by the grocery store for 4 ingredients (6 if you want to dress it up) and throw it together in 10 minutes.
- It’s perfectly pastel pink when finished, making it ideal for bridal showers and baby showers. Check out how we serve it in individual serving cups. So cute!
- But whatever the occasion, we are always asked to share the recipe. Luckily, it’s an easy one!
Here are the simple ingredients you’ll need for the salad, plus optional toppings.
For the salad:
- Vanilla yogurt – regular or Greek vanilla-flavored yogurt.
- Frozen whipped topping – any frozen whipped topping, we use Cool Whip.
- Cheesecake pudding mix – we use Jello Cheesecake Pudding Mix.
- Frozen raspberries – a package of frozen raspberries.
- Whipped topping – a spray can of whipped topping like Reddi Whip.
- Fresh raspberries – we use fresh raspberries and whipped cream to top cheesecake salad in individual serving cups or in a trifle bowl. (see serving ideas!)
- Mixing bowl and spoon
- Serving bowl or cups
- Hand mixer – optional
How to Make Raspberry Cheesecake Salad
Follow these super-simple steps to make this tasty dessert salad.
Step 1 | Combine yogurt and pudding mix
Add the vanilla yogurt and cheesecake pudding mix to a medium mixing bowl. Mix until well combined. (Don’t worry if there are a few chunks; they’ll smooth out later.)
Step 2 | Fold in Whipped topping
Add the Cool Whip and carefully stir it into the yogurt mixture.
Step 3 | Stir in raspberries
Add the package of frozen raspberries and stir gently until well combined.
Step 4 | Refrigerate
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. This will give the raspberries a chance to thaw and flavor to spread into the cheesecake mixture.
Step 5 | Stir after refrigeration
When you take the salad out and stir it, it should be a beautiful pink color—as pictured below.
Step 6 | Pick your serving method & Add Toppings (Optional)
We love to serve this raspberry salad in several ways. Here are a few of our favorites:
#1 Serving Bowl
The easiest method is to serve the salad right in a serving or mixing bowl. Add whipped topping and a few fresh raspberries if you’d like.
#2 Trifle Bowl
Dress it up in a trifle bowl or a fun serving bowl. To fill the bowl, you’ll want to make a double batch. Here’s how: 1) add the raspberry cheesecake mixture, 2) top with Reddi Whip around the edges, and 3) fill the middle with fresh raspberries (12oz package).
#3 Individual Serving Cups
Spoon the cheesecake salad into individual serving cups. Then top with a little whipped topping and a fresh raspberry. Serve with mini spoons. These are perfect for bridal and baby showers!
Pictured are small punch cups, but you can go smaller with cute dessert cups like this. Keep scrolling for our favorite serving supplies!Print
- 32 oz vanilla yogurt
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 3.4 oz Cheesecake Jello Pudding Mix
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- Fresh raspberries
- Whipped topping (spray can)
- Add the vanilla yogurt and cheesecake pudding mix to a medium mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Stir in frozen raspberries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving. This will allow the raspberries to thaw and add flavor to the cheesecake mixture.
- Stir the salad after refrigeration; it should be a beautiful pink color.
- Choose your serving method: 1) a serving bowl, 2) a trifle bowl (see tips), or 3) individual serving cups.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Allowing the salad to set in the fridge for a few hours will bring out the raspberry flavor.
- Nutrition information is an estimate based on salad ingredients and does not include optional toppings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 25.9 g
- Sodium: 247.7 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.9 g
- Protein: 4.6 g
- Cholesterol: 4 mg
Keywords: raspberries, dessert salad, cheesecake, summertime, bbq, potluck, bridal shower salad, baby shower salad
More Delicious Side Salad Recipes
- The Best Potato Salad
- Simple Macaroni Salad
- Cauliflower Ranch Summer Salad
- Avocado Pine Nut Salad (w/Gorgonzola Steak)
- Poppyseed Berry Salad (w/Flank Steak and Sweet Potato Chips)
Pin for later