Citrus slush perfect for summer events. Pineapple, orange and lemon slush topped with lemon lime sode with the option to add garnish and your alcohol of choice.
- 2 cans of frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 46 fl oz can of pineapple juice
- 4 c sugar (This is the original family recipe, you can decrease the amount of sugar if you’d prefer)
- 6 c water
- 2 L 7up
If you’re making the alcoholic version:
- Whipped vodka (optional)
- Garnishes (optional)
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water and sugar to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the frozen orange juice concentrate, frozen lemonade and can of pineapple juice. Mix well.
- In a large container (e.g. ice cream bucket), pour in the slush mixture. Freeze overnight, stirring occasionally.
- Put one or two scoops into a glass.
- Pour 7UP to the top of the glass.
- Optional (but so good!) – add grenadine, whipped vodka and garnishes (oranges, pineapples or cherries).
If you plan to add alcohol, freeze the mixture without and add right before serving. That will allow your guests to choose alchololic vs. non-alcoholic.
- Prep Time: 25
- Category: Beverages
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 327
- Sugar: 80.7 g
- Sodium: 14.9 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 83.2 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: citrus, slush, frozen drinks