- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare an 8 x 8-inch casserole dish with baking spray.
- Drain the canned sweet potatoes.
- In a medium bowl, mash the sweet potatoes with a stand or electric mixer, or potato masher.
- Then add sugar, milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract to the mashed sweet potatoes.
- Pour in the prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, pecans, and melted butter.
- Sprinkle the pecan topping over the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Enjoy warm right out of the oven.
You can easily double this recipe, be sure to add cook time and watch carefully.
Nutritional information is our best estimate.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 40
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 330
- Sugar: 22.7 g
- Sodium: 55.1 mg
- Fat: 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 10.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.1 g
- Protein: 3.6 g
- Cholesterol: 78.1 mg
Keywords: thanksgiving dinner side, christmas dinner side