- Pour both bags of puffed corn into a large mixing bowl.
- Prep a sheet of parchment paper or wax paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add the almond bark (broken down into individual pieces).
- Melt the almond bark in the microwave in small 15-30 increments to avoid burning. Make sure to stir it often.
- Stir in sprinkles (optional).
- Spread the coated puffcorn onto parchment or wax paper and add more sprinkles (optional).
- Once it’s dry, carefully break apart the puffcorn and add it to a storage container.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 149
- Sugar: 2.6 g
- Sodium: 171.1 mg
- Fat: 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Trans Fat:
- Carbohydrates: 15.1 g
- Protein: 0.8 g
Keywords: party popcorn, holiday popcorn, popcorn crack